How to Become an Empire Merchants North Customer
Empire Merchants North would love to work with you prior to receiving your New York State liquor license! Need help with your opening order? Customer Care can direct you to your sales representative. Our managers and sales reps are here to guide you in selecting the products your consumers want. If you have any questions or concerns, please call:
Before You start:
Please note, the following information will be required of you when opening a new account:
- A valid license issued from the New York State Liquor Authority.
- A completed ST-120 form found on page 3 of the New Accounts Application and a copy of the Certificate of Authority or EIN.
- If you are an owner/officer of other establishments that hold New York State on-premise liquor licenses, please complete the “Also Owns” form found on page 4 of the New Accounts Application.
- In order for Empire Merchants to extend credit terms, a personal guarantee is required.
- Application is available to complete online. A short how-to video is available to watch to assist you prior to completing the online application.
The Payment Agreement & Personal Guarantee must be notarized and forwarded to:
- Empire Merchants North
ATTN: Credit Department
PO Box 10
Coxsackie NY 12051-0010