Below you’ll find a chronological list of our important policy announcements. Please check this page often to remain current and feel free to call customer service with any questions.
– Customer Service/Order Department will NOT be open during Shutdown week
– Orders placed via the iPad can be made starting Monday January 27th
– There will be NO deliveries from Monday, January 20th through Monday January 27th.
– Customer AR/Credit/Cash App Departments will be available for the following from 8:00am Tuesday January 21st through 5:00pm Friday January 24th.
– Customers can call 1-800-724-3960 ext. 3 for Account Balances, Invoice Questions, Payments Due, COD or Pending Credit.
– Customers can call 1-800-724-3960 ext. 4 for Payment by phone.
– Cash Application will be applying checks during shutdown
– SAP will not be available from 12:00am January 18th through 8:00am January 21st.
As a result of the recently announced tariffs/import duties that went into effect on October 18, 2019 on certain alcoholic beverages, to the extent permitted by the New York State Liquor Authority, Empire Merchants may increase the posted price of certain tariff impacted items during the price posted months for October, November and December. For any item of liquor or wine that is impacted, orders will be filled on a first come-first basis with available stock at pre-tariff prices before selling any tariff affected stock at a price higher than was what posted for the given month. Additionally, please note that backorders will not be accepted for tariff impacted items at pre-tariff prices and you will not be able to receive the benefit of the discounts for goods that assort, unless there is another size of the item available at the pre-tariff price or you pay the additional price associated with all post-tariff goods. .