Below you’ll find a chronological list of our important policy announcements. Please check this page often to remain current and feel free to call customer service with any questions.
Important Upcoming Dates and Shutdown Information JULY 2020
July 4th Holiday
– The offices are closed on Friday, July 3rd in observance for the Independence Holiday.
– EMN’s warehouses are open for normal business on Friday, July 3rd.
– Empire North will be delivering all 4 days of the Holiday Week – Tuesday, June 30th through Friday, July 3rd.
– Customer Service & Customer AR will be available on Friday July 3rd from 8am-5pm.
– The help desk will be available remotely/on call from 8am-5pm.
Summer Shutdown: Monday July 13th through Friday July 17th
– It is recommended that final pre-shutdown orders are placed no later than Thursday July 9th.
– Per the NYS Liquor Authority, orders shipped from Monday, July 6th through Friday, July 10th will be deemed delivered on Sunday, July 12th, which shall be considered the date of delivery. The final payment date for such deliveries shall be Tuesday Aug 11th.
– The last delivery date prior to shutdown is Friday, July 10th.
– Accounts Receivable is open during shutdown for C.O.D. and other compliance issues. Orders cannot be placed through Customer Service during this period. Additionally, all polices related to bills, pickups/exchanges, etc. are still in effect and can be processed during the shutdown period. Accounts Receivable/Customer Service can be reached at 1-800-724-3960 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– SAP will not be available from 10pm July 10th through 8am Tuesday July 14th.
July Month End and August Orders
– Bill and Storage orders can be placed at July pricing via your Sale Rep. by 5pm on Friday July 31st.
– Regular (non-limited availability) August orders can be placed on Thursday, July 30th at 7:00 pm and Limited Availability items can be placed starting at 8:30am on July 31st per our normal policies and procedures.
– Our first delivery day after the Summer Shutdown will be Tuesday July 21st.
Seven Fifty/Beverage Media
– Orders received through Seven Fifty/Beverage Media will be processed according to this same schedule.
As a result of the recently announced tariffs/import duties that went into effect on October 18, 2019 on certain alcoholic beverages, to the extent permitted by the New York State Liquor Authority, Empire Merchants may increase the posted price of certain tariff impacted items during the price posted months for October, November and December. For any item of liquor or wine that is impacted, orders will be filled on a first come-first basis with available stock at pre-tariff prices before selling any tariff affected stock at a price higher than was what posted for the given month. Additionally, please note that backorders will not be accepted for tariff impacted items at pre-tariff prices and you will not be able to receive the benefit of the discounts for goods that assort, unless there is another size of the item available at the pre-tariff price or you pay the additional price associated with all post-tariff goods. .