BECOME OUR CLIENT.
EXPERIENCE SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
GAIN ACCESS TO THE LARGEST SELECTION OF WINE AND SPIRITS IN NEW YORK.
SO, WHAT’LL IT BE?
EXPLORE THE FINEST
WINES AND SPIRITS IN THE WORLD.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JOINING
THE EMPIRE MERCHANTS NORTH FAMILY.
RESPONSIBILITY, SUSTAINABILITY AND GIVING BACK.
At the heart of our organization is a widespread commitment to responsible drinking. We partner with our customers, suppliers, industry organizations and members of local legislatures to combat drunk driving and underage drinking. Our efforts help ensure that our products are used wisely and responsibly. It’s not just good business—it’s the right thing to do.
In addition, Empire Merchants is proud to work with and support dozens of local non-profits organizations.
TOUR OUR NEW WEBSITE!
WELCOME TO OUR NEW WEBSITE!
FOR GENERAL QUESTIONS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE:
LOOKING TO JOIN A WINNING TEAM? WE HAVE A PLACE FOR YOU:
STAY INFORMED ON PRODUCTS AND INDUSTRY INFORMATION:
The health and safety of our employees and customers continues to be our top priority every day, but especially during the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are fortunate thus far to have been able to operate in this environment and continue to support our customers by taking orders and making deliveries.
We have taken some key steps to support the health and welfare of our customers and employees. These are just a few of them:
• We have enhanced our cleaning procedures in our offices and warehouses per the CDC guidelines.
• All delivery drivers and warehouse workers have been instructed to use gloves, masks and hand sanitizer.
• Our facilities managers are installing HEPA filters throughout our buildings to help reduce the presence of COVID-19 in the air.
• Daily screening, which includes a temperature check and a health screening assessment is a requirement for all associates and visitors
• Social distancing must be maintained between individuals at all times
• Face masks or an acceptable face covering must be worn in common areas including lobbies and when traveling around the office.
Due to the circumstances related to COVID-19, you may experience longer than expected wait times when reaching out to our Customer Service and COD departments. Additionally, there may be a possible delay in your deliveries. We are working diligently to handle your orders and customer service needs as quickly as possible.
Throughout this uncertain time, we are thinking about all of you and will keep you informed if anything should change in the upcoming days or weeks. You will find updates on our website.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.