Empire Merchants North would love to work with you prior to receiving your New York State liquor license! Need help with your opening order? Customer Care can direct you to your sales representative. Our managers and sales rep’s are here to guide you in selecting the products your consumers want.
To establish credit with Empire Merchants North, you must complete an application:
The completed credit application must be notarized and forwarded to:
Empire Merchants North
Attn: Credit Dept
PO Box 10
Coxsackie, NY 12051
Please allow up to five business days for credit application processing.
Upon receiving your New York State liquor license:
To set up your customer account at Empire Merchants North, we must receive a New York State Resale Certificate with a valid New York State Tax ID number. For more Information on New York State liquor license requirements, visit www.abc.state.ny.us.
The health and safety of our employees and customers continues to be our top priority every day, but especially during the COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are fortunate thus far to have been able to operate in this environment and continue to support our customers by taking orders and making deliveries.
We have taken some key steps to support the health and welfare of our customers and employees. These are just a few of them:
• We have enhanced our cleaning procedures in our offices and warehouses per the CDC guidelines.
• All delivery drivers and warehouse workers have been instructed to use gloves, masks and hand sanitizer.
• Our facilities managers are installing HEPA filters throughout our buildings to help reduce the presence of COVID-19 in the air.
• Daily screening, which includes a temperature check and a health screening assessment is a requirement for all associates and visitors
• Social distancing must be maintained between individuals at all times
• Face masks or an acceptable face covering must be worn in common areas including lobbies and when traveling around the office.
Due to the circumstances related to COVID-19, you may experience longer than expected wait times when reaching out to our Customer Service and COD departments. Additionally, there may be a possible delay in your deliveries. We are working diligently to handle your orders and customer service needs as quickly as possible.
Throughout this uncertain time, we are thinking about all of you and will keep you informed if anything should change in the upcoming days or weeks. You will find updates on our website.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.